Saturday, November 11, 2006

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)

Fans of the HBO comedy series "Da Ali G Show" will be delighted to join one of their favorite characters -- the Kazakhstani reporter Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen) -- as he travels to America to report on the "greatest country in the world." Camera in tow, the boorish journalist sets off on his cross-country road trip, but his original purpose is soon subsumed by a much greater quest -- finding and marrying actress Pamela Anderson.
My Two Cents: Disgusting, Disturbing, Shocking, Insane, and yet Maddeningly Funny. When I wasn't covering my eyes I had to wipe away the tears from them, because I literally laughed hard enough to cry.

NetFlix Rank: Really Liked It
IMDB Rank: 7/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats analysis